Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.153 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 468,800 Dinar (€4,036) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)