Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.030 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 222,021 Dinar (€1,834) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)