Cost of living in Volos, Greece vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.750 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 239,221 Dinar (€1,775) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)