Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.097 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 250,783 Dinar (€1,870) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)