Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 250,818 Dinar (€1,874) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)