Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.794 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 129,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 107,910 Dinar (руб 60,156) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)