Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,128 Dinar (руб 35,866) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)