Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 70,916 Dinar (65,763 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)