Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DZD / ALL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,511 Dinar (64,788 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)