Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.784 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 365,173 Dinar (руб 204,722) in Vladivostok.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$550 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)