Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.501 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 462,615 Dinar (€3,808) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)