Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.841 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,323 Dinar (€3,889) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)