Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.778 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,044 Dinar (€3,141) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)