Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04004 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 217,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 203,029 Dinar (COL$5,070,473) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (42 minutes ago)