Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.808 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 78,406 Dinar (€582) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)