Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.790 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 289,364 Dinar (€2,282) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)