Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 314,363 Dinar (€2,314) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)