Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.388 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,124 Dinar (7,354 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (36 minutes ago)