Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.087 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,760 Dinar (7,102 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)