Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.906 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,234 Dinar (€3,280) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)