Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,339 Dinar (€3,647) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (43 minutes ago)