Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41489 DZD / HUF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 190,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 181,748 Dinar (438,068 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (32 minutes ago)