Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.067 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 714,429 Dinar (€5,329) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 585,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)