Cost of living comparison between Venice, Italy and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 120.738 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 558,125 Dinar (€4,623) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)