Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.546 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 104,503 Dinar (1,525 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)