Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.551 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 106,004 Dinar (1,546 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (40 minutes ago)