Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.838 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,759 Dinar (руб 36,317) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)