Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 DZD / MKD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,451 Dinar (46,518 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)