Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 104,469 Dinar (€891) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)