Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja, Latvia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 133.650 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vec-Liepaja (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 172,665 Dinar (€1,292) in Vec-Liepaja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)