Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.715 DZD / LKR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 70,436 Dinar (98,497 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)