Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.396 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 522,522 Dinar (42,154 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)