Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.215 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 637,980 Dinar (44,880 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 456,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (20 minutes ago)