Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.067 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 664,374 Dinar (50,843 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)