Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.203 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 620,316 Dinar (46,982 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)