Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.189 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 523,759 Dinar (42,969 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (41 minutes ago)