Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.662 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 705,031 Dinar (51,604 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)