Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.203 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 630,528 Dinar (47,755 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)