Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.452 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 579,008 Dinar (43,042 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 426,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)