Cost of living comparison between Varanasi, India and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.644 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 77,794 Dinar (₨47,323) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)