Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,538 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.192 DZD / CAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,040 Dinar (C$4,829) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)