Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.328 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,724 Dinar (€3,300) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)