Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.135 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,918 Dinar (€3,167) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)