Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.544 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,775 Dinar (€3,309) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 389,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)