Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 434,269 Dinar (€3,719) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)