Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,985 Dinar (€3,239) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)