Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,634 Dinar (€3,405) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)