Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04001 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 187,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 178,794 Dinar (COL$4,468,897) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)