Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.238 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 323,603 Dinar (€2,324) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)