Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 160,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 146,608 Dinar (124,160 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)