Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 154,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 139,822 Dinar (122,201 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)