Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16548 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 381,518 Dinar (CH$2,305,508) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)