Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19023 DZD / CLP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 293,129 Dinar (CH$1,540,893) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (30 minutes ago)