Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.928 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 541,176 Dinar (€4,011) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)