Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,879 Dinar (¥428,122) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)