Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.170 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 641,395 Dinar ($5,428) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 585,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)