Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.218 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,295 Dinar (79TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (43 minutes ago)