Cost of living in Ürümqi, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.471 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 128,308 Dinar (7,344元) in Ürümqi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)