Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.382 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 619,581 Dinar (50,039 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)