Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.023 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 673,833 Dinar (48,052 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)