Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.042 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 747,133 Dinar (57,287 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)