Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.189 DZD / SEK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 788,199 Dinar (59,763 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)