Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09757 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,570,068 Dinar (₩26,340,357) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (32 minutes ago)