Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09570 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,176,488 Dinar (₩12,293,765) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 964,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)