Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09676 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,376,214 Dinar (₩24,557,809) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)