Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.713 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 56,248 Dinar (₨32,830) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)