Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.784 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 206,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 202,777 Dinar (руб 113,680) in Ulan-Ude.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)