Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.834 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,704 Dinar (руб 1,474) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)