Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04529 DZD / MNT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 309,639 Dinar (6,837,419 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)