Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04447 DZD / MNT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 343,848 Dinar (7,732,230 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)