Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04739 DZD / MNT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 343,409 Dinar (7,245,758 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)