Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.654 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 12,623 Dinar (₨7,631) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)