Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10618 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,540 Dinar (₩61,596) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)