Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 350,073 Dinar (руб 185,180) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)