Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,471 Dinar (₨53,292) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)