Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 92,844 Dinar (₨53,913) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)