Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00803 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 243,640 Dinar (Rp 30,323,992) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 240,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)