Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.559 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 81,270 Dinar (22,838 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)