Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.781 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 214,635 Dinar (R$ 5,999) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)