Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.207 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 193,688 Dinar (R$ 6,207) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)