Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.945 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 129,665 Dinar (R$ 4,059) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 129,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)