Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.465 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 160,741 Dinar (R$ 4,532) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 150,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)