Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.315 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 199,841 Dinar (R$ 6,592) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)