Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.998 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 248,082 Dinar (R$ 7,088) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)