Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07879 DZD / LBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,125 Dinar (6,043,121 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)