Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.922 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 95,023 Dinar (1,535KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)