Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.673 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 105,936 Dinar (1,478KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)