Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00481 DZD / VND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 51% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 113,164 Dinar (23,507,243 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)