Cost of living comparison between Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.910 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 65,260 Dinar (Mex$ 11,042) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)