Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.922 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 10,501,631 Dinar (5,464,027 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,160,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)