Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39276 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,320,637 Dinar (3,362,472 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)